Monday, February 13, 2012

White Collar Man

I just read today that Matthew Bomer, star of "White Collar" (and up-coming beefcake fest "Magic Mike") casually outed himself as part of an award acceptance speech. He thanked his family, including his partner Simon and their kids. Way to go! Um, why don't I watch that show again?

In other Bomer news, apparently he's going to play the older brother of Darren Criss's character on Glee. Two of the hottest TV stars in the same episode . . . guess I'm gonna have to watch me some Glee.

Oh, and anyone know what band/song I'm referencing with the title of this post? Bonus points if you get it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Working Class Man? :)

SCalRF said...

Good guess . . . I was thinking more along the lines of "Blue Collar Man" by Styx. :-)

INTO DUDES said...

I was watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning with one of my friends the other night, and Matthew Bomer played one of the main characters, and I was thinking 'fuck this guy is hot, I wish he was gay' and it turns out he is!
Almost got a heart attack reading this post haha.