Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Big Brother

This next one, # 3 on the list, is from the guiltiest of guilty pleasures, Big Brother. Now, I've only seen two seasons of that show, and for the most part it drives me crazy. But I admit, a couple summers ago I got sucked into it, and Nick Starcevic was a large part of why. It was not just his good looks and buff bod, it was also his goofy personality. Some of his cheesy pick up lines for his showmance partner Danielle might make you gag, though.

All of the guys on this list played a big role in making me realize that I had an attraction to guys. I mean come on, I watched a season of Big Brother for crying out loud! Not sure if I would do that for a girl . . . although I did have a TV crush on Elizabeth Filarski on Survivor (that was long before she got married and became Elizabeth Hasselbeck, the token Republican on The View).
Here's a pic o' Nick . . .


No comments: