Just spent the evening packing for my big trip tomorrow. I'm going to New York for a little more than a week (including two nights in Toronto), and I'm excited. Hopefully it doesn't rain while I'm there, the 10 day forecast indicated it might.
Sometimes I think about how if someone I knew just randomly happened to find this blog, they wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out who I am (hmm, so-and-so went to New York about that same time!). I know the chances of that happening are slim to none, but it still makes me think twice about some of the things I choose to write. Oh well, the safe and easy road hasn't gotten me too far in the past, one has got to take some risks, even minor ones.
After this nice little vacation from work (and worrisome life issues) I will have to try to get back on track as far as figuring myself out. My efforts have definitely stalled since my date with Jenny. Until I return, take care everyone!
3 comments:
Have a fun and safe trip! Take lots of pictures. :P
Have a nice relaxing time, which with how busy work is sounds like you need!!!
Don't worry about someone you know finding your blog. I used to hesitate at the beginning when I started blogging- now I'm much more comfortable- even mentioning places like Victoria Gardens which are near me. Nobody has identified me yet in the past year or so and I have written about some life events that just seem so obvious that it is me and someone would know, but they don't. Whew!
Have a safe trip and have fun!!!!
Post a Comment