Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Coming up with titles is hard when I jump topics so much

I saw that fellow blogger Aek had a nifty Meyers-Briggs gadget on his page, so I thought I would get me one too. I've been a little obsessed with the Meyers-Briggs this past year as I've been all into self-analysis. As you can see, I usually test as an INFJ, at least on the short free tests on the internet. And from the multiple intelligences test you can tell I'm obsessed with music, haha.

When it comes to music, I'm still old-school. I like to buy CDs. I don't know, I just like having something physical in my hands. I like going to the store, browsing the albums, buying it, unwrapping it, and putting it in the player for the first time. I do have an iTunes account, but I mostly use it to get songs that are harder to get. My iPod is mostly used for surfing the internet and using apps :-) I don't buy music very frequently though, because I'm very cheap . . . I mean frugal. Just picked up Greatest Hits CDs of Electric Light Orchestra and The Moody Blues. Talk about old school. I dunno, not much new music does it for me anymore . . .

I'm still trying to get in contact with my Facebook acquaintance. He was busy for a while, then he went on vacation. I sent him a new message a few days ago. He seemed willing to meet up before, so hopefully he'll respond. Even though work and career planning have taken up most of my attention lately, I'm still keen to move forward on my sexuality. Having talked about it online with bloggers and in person with my three cousins, my friend, my mom, and the counselor has made it a lot easier to discuss it. Maybe my acquaintance will be able to point me in the right direction as far as next steps. So lets see . . . first comes feelings, then thoughts, then words . . . I guess all that's left is . . .

Action.

I'll get there. Eventually.

Before I go, some eye candy, just because. This is Josh Ohl.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Haha, nice eye candy, but not my type. :-P I hope you get a chance to meet up with your acquaintance friend soon!!